- Express Confidence in His Leadership and Promised Absolute Support with the Nigeria Police Force in Fight against Crime across the Country
The Association of Ndi EzeNdi Igbo N’uzoIje led by Eze Boniface Ibekwe (Ezendigbo, Kano state), the President General of the Association, on 13th December, 2016 paid a courtesy call to Inspector General of Police, IGP Ibrahim K. Idris MPN mni,at Force Headquarters Abuja.
- The IGP, while receiving the Leaders and members of the association, appreciated the visit. He assured the Association that the Nigeria Police Force will continue to provide necessary support, co-operation and sustain the partnership between the Force and the Ndi EzeNdi Igbo N’uzoIje.
- In his remarks, the President General Eze Boniface Ibekwe congratulated the IGP on his well-deserved appointment and thanked President Muhammadu Buhari for appointing IGP Ibrahim K. Idris as the 19thindigenous Inspector General of Police.
- He also assured the IGP of continuous co-operation and partnership with the Commissioners of Police in their respective state where they serve as traditional rulers.
- He finally commended the IGP for his excellent Police Community relations strategies and initiative such as the formation of eminent person’s forum and other committees on crime prevention in collaboration with critical stakeholders and the communities across the country which has helped to enhance the operations of the Nigeria Police Force.
DCP DON N. AWUNAH, fsi
FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER,