IGP Inspects Proposed Ultra Modern 60-Bed Police Hospital
State House Press Release
Inspector General Of Police Pays An Inspection Visit To The Proposed President Muhammadu Buhari Ultra Modern 60-Bed Police Hospital Under Construction
- Expresses satisfaction on the level of work on the hospital which is at 90% Completion
The Inspector General of Police, IGP Ibrahim K. Idris, NPM, mni paid an inspection visit to the proposed President Muhammadu Buhari Ultra Modern 60-Bed Police Hospital under construction.
- The Hospital when completed and operational will cater for medical needs of Nigeria Police Force Personnel and their families.
- In company of the IGP on the visit were AIG Kaumi Ahmodu, Assistant Inspector General of Police, Medical, Dr. S.T Balogun, Chairman and CEO of Excel Global Resources, Police Endowment Fund, Alh Majidadi Bala Kotongora, Nigeria Representatives of Excel Global Resources and some senior personnel of the construction company handling the project.
- The IGP expressed satisfaction on the level of work on the hospital which is at 90% Completion.
- The hospital with State-of-the-Art and ultra Modern Medical facilities will be commissioned in January, 2018.
CSP Jimoh O. Moshood
Force Public Relations Officer
528 total views, no views today