8.4 C
New York
Saturday, July 13, 2024

Masquerade Catches Fire While ‘Doing Show’ in Anambra (Video)

Published:

LATEST NEWS

- Advertisement -

By Izunna Okafor

It was dramatic as a Masquerade literally caught fire during a show in cultural festival in Anambra State

The incident happened at Amawa village square, Ogbunike, Oyi Local Government Area of Anambra State during the ‘Elim Ede’ Cultural Festival which held over the weekend.

According to a video going viral on social media, the masquerade, in attempt to enthral the audience with a routine fire stunt, surprisingly had its costume magneted by the fire put on before him, which immediately enveloped him, despite attempts by its members to put it off.

The scene became more horrifying and pitiable when the masquerade immediately stood up and started running helplessly in search of safety with fire all over his body, while people chased after him to quench the fire.

READ ALSO  Imo: Governor Uzodimma Dragged To Court Over Appointment

Although it is, however, not yet certain as to whether there was casualty thereafter or not, it was reported that the unfortunate accident did not end well with the masquerade.

- Advertisement -spot_img

Hey there! Exciting news - we've deactivated our website's comment provider to focus on more interactive channels! Join the conversation on our stories through Facebook, Twitter, and other social media pages, and let's chat, share, and connect in the best way possible!

Join our social media

For even more exclusive content!

Of The Week
CARTOON

TOP STORIES

- Advertisement -spot_img
- Advertisement -

Of The Week
CARTOON