Cabinet shake-up: I’m vindicated – Dino Melaye

Advertisement

Orubebe-300x200

 …says We’ll institute criminal proceedings against Orubebe, Oduah

A civil rights organization, Anti-Corruption Network on Wednesday reacted to the sacking of some Ministers by President Goodluck Jonathan saying the  voice of men is the voice of God.

The Executive Secretary of the group and former member of the House of Representatives, Otunba Dino Melaye in a terse statement said that the ACN would institute criminal charges against the sacked Minister of Niger-Delta Affairs,  Godsday Orubebe and his embattled counterpart in Aviation, Princess Stella Oduah.

He said, “I am vindicated, power truly belong to the people. When we protested against two of these criminalsp, many abused us; but today we are happy. We salute the courage of Mr. President, although he delayed too much because they ought to have been fired since.

“We submitted the corruption history of three Ministers to the United States of America last year. Stella Oduah, Godsday Orubebe and Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Deziani Alison Madueke. Deziani too must go. The President must take hard decisions in the interest of Nigerians.

“Now that they have been sacked, we will institute criminal charges against Orubebe and Oduah. The voice of the people is the voice of God. We encourage Nigerians to continue to protest vehemently against mal-administration, ineptitude and corruption. For me it is a no retreat, no surrender. No amount of arrest, intimidation, blackmail or name calling will detract my attention from fighting all forms of injustices.”


LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here