By Ada Bosa
The Anambra State Election Petition Tribunal sitting in Awka today admitted a total of 4109 exhibits tendered by Senator Chris Ngige and All Progressive Congress (APC) in respect of the disputed elections of November 16th, 17th and 30th November 2013 even as the Tribunal was told that Otuocha Ward I results –home ward for Chief Willie Obiano, APGA candidate who was declared by INNEC as winner of election was not released by INEC.
This brings to a total of 4,705 exhibits so far admitted.
Senator Chris Ngige, candidate of the APC in the elections, and his party are in second petition (02) pending before the three man panel headed by Hon Justice Ishaq Bello Petition 02seeking an order of the Tribunal to ca el the entire election and repeat it. Also seeking the cancellation in the said election in other petitions 03 and 04 respectively are Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) AND Comrade Tony Nwoye.
In a consolidated hearing of the petitions which resumed today from last week Friday, Ngige tendered the used voter registers certified by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) and used in the elections in virtually all polling units and all wards across 12 local government areas (LGAs) of the state.
Also admitted were all election polling booth election results in the 12 local government areas so far covered.
They include Aguata, Ayamelum, Anambra East, Anambra West, Anaocha Awka North and Awka South LGAS. Others local governments which results and registers have so far been admitted include Dunukofia, Ekwusigo, Idemili North, Idemili South, Ihiala and Njikoka LGAs.
At the last but one sitting five wards out of 20 in Aguata LGA were covered, while the other 15 were tendered today along with the electron documents in 12 others.
So far a total of 2,383 used poling booth registers out of 4608 has been tendered and admitted as evidence, while a total of 2322 polling booth results, out of 4608 have been admitted.
Conspicuously missing is all voter used registers and polling booth results used in the election in respect of Otuocha Ward I ,where Chief Willie Obiano, candidate of All Progressive Grad Alliance (APGA) declared winner in the elections voted. Ngige/APC lawyers told the Tribunal today INEC failed to produce the materials with respect to Otuocha Ward I. Also not provided is Polling Unit 17, Ukpo I Ward in Dunukofia LGA.
The Tribunal had on January 04, 2014 ordered an inspection and copying of materials used by INEC TO conduct the elections should be provided to Senator Chris Ngige & APC by INEC.
The process of tendering gained speed above that of last week Thursday following the decision last week from by parties in the matter to prepare schedules of tendering of exhibits and serve in advance.
Earlier in the day the case of Dr Chike Obidigbo & APGA versus INEC,Obinao & Others was called up and stood down to enable the Tribunal attendee to the voluminous tendering of materials in the consolidated matter.
Ngige and APC who is the first of the three petitioners to tender exhibits have brought their exhibits to the Tribunal last Thursday in 40 Ghana Must Go Bags.
Tendering to conclude the remaining eight local government areas of the state,’along with other documents sought to be tendered by Senator Ngige and APC have been slated for tomorrow.
LGAs yet to be covered by the tendering process of Ngige and APC are Nnewi North, Nnewi South, Ogbaru, Onitsha North, Onitsha South Orumba North, Orumba South and Oyi.
Legal team to Ngige confirmed in an interview that notice has been served on INEC to produce the voter register and results of Obiano’s home ward in the Tribunal during in the course of the subsisting trial.
Chief Rommy Ezeonwuka The Ogirisi Igbo has Thanked God that at the end of the tunnel the light has been lighted to shine for the Anambarians . I predicted earlier that Chief Willie Obiano must win the Anambra Gubernatorial election and that any weapon fashioned against APGA shall be crushed by Ogirisi Igbo .Now the election has come and gone and the chosen Child of God Willie Obiano Thanks to Chief Peter Obi whom his vision and oracle saw the high Chief, And with the Ogbunigwe Of Igbo Land Ohamadike Chief Victor Umeh the indominatable APGA Chairman. Now Chief Obiano has been sworn in as Governor of Anambra State to Pilot the affairs of Anambra for the next 8 years. The journey has just started in a good note by Him retaining the SSG Mr. Obaze showing the continuity of APGA Government. The Ogirisi Igbo Chief Rommy Ezeonwuka before campaigning for Chief Willie Obiano has outlined important actions that will help the State. I hereby make it public for record purposes.
OGIRISI ACTION PACKED REVOLUTIONARY IDEAS AS TO IMPACT WILLIE OBIANO’S GIFT TO ANAMBARIANS. The Diaspora Brothers under the leadership of Dr. Anakwenze Ife Ndi Igbo witnessed this Package.
1. SECURITY. GOVERNOR SHALL DECLARE AMNESTY FOR CRIMINALS AND PROMISE THEM HELP AND PROTECTION SHOULD THEY DENOUNCE KIDNAPPING AND ROBBERIES AND FOR THEM TO BE EMPLOYED AS AGENTS TO CATCH THE CRIMINALS WISDOM SIGNIFIES THAT IT ONLY TAKES A CRIMINAL TO CATCH THE CRIMINALS.
. An independent secret private organization Its name Shall be ODOGWU NDIGBO, shall be inaugurated into tracking the syndicate that operates and abate crimes in Anambra state and this syndicated detectives shall sign undertaking with the Government to be held responsible for controlling and minimizing the crime rate, Some Anambra motor parks windows shall be given to them to help them create their livings and also uses the channel to checkmate crimes of kidnapping and armed robberies. The existing vigilante services shall still be in place but this new outfit has what it takes both scientific and diabolical to checkmate every community and fish out the criminals.
2. RELOCATION OF ALL MECHANICS IN ONITSHA AND NNEWI AND AWKA TO GOVERNMENT ACQUIRED NEW LAND WHICH SHALL SERVE AS MECHANIC VILLAGE AND ARTISAN AUTOMOBILE TRAINING GROUND FOR THE MORDERN YOUTHS WHO HAS ABANDONE MECHANIC APPRENTISHIP. The removal of dirty mechanic workshops from these three major cities shall impact life and clean environment to the Anambarians, also it will add the beautification of the cities and shall imbibe new lease of life when concentration on automobile mechanism shall be channels to mechanic villages, A land that shall be central to Onitsha and Nnewi and easy to access. Like abandoned Oba airport site can be an ideal. or new sight of about 100 acres of land can be bought within Oba/ Ojoto/Umuoji. And For Awka Umunya/Awkuzu/Enugwu Agidi sight can be acquired.
3. INTRODUCE ZERO POT HOLES IN ALL GOVERNMENT COMPLETED ROADS.
The roads build by contractors does not last long and always damages by creating pot holes and when it is neglected small pot holes shall grow wider and the entire road shall be destroyed. A youth body to be held responsible shall be established to be sole responsible of fixing any pot holes in the completed state roads with minimal budget on monthly bases.
4. YOUTH EMPOWERMENT. The Odogwu ndigbo organization (ONO) shall be incorporated as a forum to bring youths together and empower them into productive ventures to be good citizen and support the government programs that can help on their future. The Anambra chapter shall be lunched under the directives of governor as a patron. Also Agricultural revolution can be established for the youths.
5. SPORTS AND CULTURAL REVOLUTION the Government shall introduce many sports and cultural competitions and festivals all year round as this are the secret Europeans uses through Euro-League, Jamaicans through Track and field events and Americans through Basket ball, Football etc. to checkmate crimes and youth restiveness.
6. BURIAL OF CIVIL WAR HEROES. The Anambra Government shall Acquire about 200 Plots of Land to Build Epitaph to burry and immortalize the Young Men that sacrificed there life during the Biafra war whom has completely be forgotten, and shall set aside a date every year for their remembrance. Every country that experienced mass deaths in a war or tragedies does that to enable appease the spirits which remains wondering and possesses youths to remain restiveness and violence.
CHIEF ROMMY AMANDI EZEONWUKA