Police Parades Dangerous Kidnappers, Armed Robbers In Abuja
PARADE OF SUSPECTED VICIOUS AND NOTORIOUS KIDNAP FOR RANSOM, ARMED ROBBERY, CAR SNATCHING GANGSTERRORISING INNOCENT NIGERIANS ON ABUJA – KADUNA, ABUJA – MINNA – BIDA, BIRNIN GWARI – FUNTUA, ABUJA – LOKOJA HIGHWAYS
CSP JIMOH MOSHOOD FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER,
AT SABO WUSE 9th NOVEMBER, 2017.
The Nigeria Police Force is unrelenting in its efforts to ensure safety and adequate protection of travellers and people in the communities along Abuja – Kaduna, Abuja – Minna – Bida, Birnin Gwari – Funtua, Abuja – Lokoja highways, as a result the Operation Absolute Sanity was strengthened with additional Police Personnel and needed logistics by theInspector-General of Police, IGP Ibrahim K. Idris NPM, mni to proactively tackle the new emerging gangs of Kidnappers, armed robbers and Car Snatchers on Abuja – Kaduna, Abuja – Minna – Bida, Birnin Gwari Funtua, Abuja – Lokoja and other highways nationwide. This Operation Absolute Sanity is equally being carried out by the Police Joint Forces throughout the Country.
- The Commander of the IGP Special Tactical Squad (STS) and his personnel under the Operation Absolute Sanity stormed and raided some identified kidnappers den, camps, Blackspot and Criminal hideouts in the forests located in the FCT, Niger and Kaduna States and successfully smashed four (4) notorious gangs and arrested the following sixteen (16) suspects in the act of kidnapping and collection of ransom, some of their victims names withheld were rescued from their captivity unhurt and were reunited with their families. Some of the suspects were also arrested for armed robberies and multiple car snatching.
1st GANG – SUSPECTED KIDPPERS AND ARMED ROBBERS IN FAKE MILITARY UNIFORM
- ABDULKAREEM ISAH ‘M’ 48YRS – Gang Leader
- MOHAMMADU MUSTAPHA ‘M’ 25YRS
iii. YUNUSA MOHAMMED ‘M’ 40YRS
- AHMADU MUSA ‘M’ 23YRS
- BASHIR YERO a.k.a MASARA ‘M’ 30YRS
2nd GANG – SUSPECTED CAR SNATCHERS ARRESTED IN THE ACT
- ABDULLAHI MOHAMMED ‘M’ 37YRS – Gang Leader
- TANKO ISAH ‘M’ 40YRS
iii. USMAN ADAMU ‘M’ 42YRS
3rd GANG – KIDNAP FOR RANSOM, ARMED ROBBERY AND MURDER SUSPECTS RESPONSIBLE FOR KILLING OF A POLICEMAN
- YAKUBU SULEIMAN ‘M’ 40YRS – Gang Leader
- USMAN IBRAHIM ‘M’ 29YRS
- AHMED SULEIMAN ‘M’ 37YRS
- ISAH SULEIMAN ‘M’ 29YRS
- ABDULMALIK SADIQ ‘M’ 29YRS
4th GANG – SUSPECTED ONE CHANCE /419 ARRESTED WITH THOUSANDS OF FAKE US DOLLARS AND NIGERIA CURRENCY
- USMAN BAWA ‘M’ 75YRS – Gang Leader
- SANI AHMED ‘M’ 37YRS
- ALEX EGOR ‘M’ 33YRS
EXHIBITS RECOVERED FROM THE GANGS
- TWO (2) AK47 RIFLES
- ONE(1) SMG OFN MODE 12 GUN
- ONE(1) LOCALLY MADE REVOLVER PISTOL
- THREE (3) PUMP ACTION GUNS
- TWO (2) BERRETTA PISTOL
- ONE (1) AIR RIFLE
- 85 ROUNDS OF 7.62X39mm AMMUNITION
- 10 ROUNDS OF 9mm AMMUNITION
- 6 ROUNDS OF 380 AUTO
- THREE (3) LIVE CATRIDGES
- FIVE (5) AK47 MAGAZINES
- ONE (1) FABRICATED MASTER KEY
- TWO(2) TOYOTA COROLLA CARS
- ONE (1) TOYOTA MUSSCLE CAR
- ONE (1) TECHNO PHONE
- TWO (2) PAIR OF MILITARY CAMOUFLAGE UNIFORM
- ONE BOX OF FAKE DOLLAR CURRENCIES
- On 6/11/2017, after a sustained surveillance and raid of the criminal hideouts and kidnappers den by the men of Operation Absolute Sanity comprising the Special Tactical Squad (STS), Police Mobile Force (PMF), Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS)raided identified kidnappers dens, camps, armed robbers and Car Snatchers in their camps, Black spots and Criminal hideouts in the forests located in the FCT, Niger and Kaduna States and successfully smashed four (4) vicious and notorious gangs in the process arrested the following sixteen (16) suspects in the act of kidnapping and collection of ransom, car snatching and armed robbery. All the suspects arrested confessed to the crime and admitted to the various roles they played in the commission of these capital offences. They will be arraigned in Court on completion of investigation. Investigation is being intensified to arrest other suspects at large.
- The Inspector-General of Police has directed Assistant Inspector General of Police (AIGs) and Commissioners of Police (CPs) in the zones and State commands across the country to beef up security in their Area of Responsibilities (AOR) and ensure massive deployment of Armed Police Personnel, Patrol Teams and undercover operatives to black spots, flash points and other vulnerable criminal spots to nip in the bud all forms of crimes and criminality nationwide throughout this period to the upcoming Christmas and New Year festivities and beyond. They are also to make sure that detection of crimes that couldn’t be prevented is prompt to serve as effective deterrent to who-will-be criminal. The ongoing raids on criminal hideouts, black spots will be sustained throughout the country.
- The Inspector General of Police wishes to extend sincere appreciations and gratitude to the people in the communities, towns and villages along Abuja – Kaduna, Abuja – Minna – Bida, Birnin Gwari Funtua, Abuja – Lokoja and other highways for the supports and assistance being rendered in terms of prompt information and complaints to the Police Personnel deployed for these operations.
The renewed commitment of the Nigeria Police Force to reduce crimes and criminality in the country to the barest remains unequivocal and unwavering.
- Thank You All For Your Attention and God Bless
CSP JIMOH O. MOSHOOD
FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
31 total views, 3 views today