Recently it has become very fashionable for the leadership of the APC to blame the current administration for not doing enough to purge the scourge of corruption in government and in the private sector. The irony is that some of the most corrupt politicians are in the leadership of APC. This begs the question then as to how Major General Mohammadu Buhari can point fingers at the others and accuse them of corruption when he is surrounded, supported and funded by politicians who have embezzled public funds
Dr. BUKOLA SARAKI
Our thorough forensic examination and investigation revealed the corrupt nature of the activities of Dr. Bukola Saraki. Complaints about his illicit activities have been forwarded to the Metropolitan Police (UK) and the FBI (USA) for further prosecution.
- Between January, 2000 and December 15, 2013, Dr. Saraki maintained a Domiciliary Account with GT Bank. The inflow into this account was $7,262,913.15. On the 12th of June, 2009, Dr. Bukola Saraki personally and through his aides made regular cash deposits into this account sometime as much as $250,000 by one Garba Dare and Abdul.
- Saraki used companies such as Carlisle Properties and Investment Limited (paid $2.5 millions) and Sun and Sand Industries Limited ($1.2 million) and Munigan Trading and Services Ltd ($1 million) as fronts to transact shady and fraudulent businesses.
- Saraki used Bureau De Change (Money Changers) to surreptitiously make suspicious deposits into his accounts for example:
- Dahuuh BDC $272,911.05
- Limkers Nig. Ltd $150,00.00
- Ulip Cocoa Processing Ltd $42.000.00
- West Gate Ltd $202,955.00
- Cardington Resources Ltd $60,975.00
- Churchill General Trading $115,930.98
- West Gate Global Trust $45,000.00
- Yaro Ventures and Trust Ltd $130,959.00
- Saraki wired $3 million abroad via American Express Services (FBI have been provided this information and are investigating) into his American Express Card Number 374588216836009
- On February 12, 2010 Dr. Saraki used the sum of $2.4 million to purchase 1,516,194.53 British Pound Sterling that was then transferred into his Fortis Bank SA/NV United Kingdom Account ending in XXXXXXXXXXX3310.
- Bukola Saraki maintained a Naira Account with GTBank ending in XXXXXXX7455 that on July 22, 2013 had over N4 billions lodgment that was both questionable and potentially fraudulent. Dr. Saraki frequently used his aides one Ubi and Abdul to lodge large cash deposits.
- Saraki through his said aides in one day November 29, 2007 made deposits of N900,000 tranches totaling N83,240,000!!!! That means that this two co-conspirators made a total of 63 deposits in one day! Haba. What manner of business was Dr. Saraki involved in that he would take all cash for the sale of his goods or services, and not checks or wire transfers.
- Saraki what type of business did you conduct with Alhaji Rabiu (deposited into your account N19 million) and a certain Mike O. Attah (Deposited N65 million into your account).
- This pattern of fraudulent deposits permeates the entire account of Dr. Saraki for example; One individual on March 14, 2008 made 32 deposits into his account totaling N30 million, another individual on April 04, 2008 made 56 deposits totaling N50 million, then on August 23, 2008 another individual made 39 deposits totaling N35 million and now for the mother of all deposits, on October 26, 2009 and individual made 88 deposits totaling N80 million, then on November 5, 2009, an individual made 39 deposits in one day totaling N35 million.
- Three companies Carlisle Properties Ltd, Sky view Properties Ltd and Limkers Nig. Ltd transferred the sum of N524, 878,000 into Dr. Saraki’s account!
- Our forensic examination of Dr. Saraki’s financial shenanigans show that Carlisle Properties Investment Ltd wired into Dr. Saraki’s overseas account and another sum of $583,300 was also transferred to yet another offshore account belonging to Dr. Saraki.
- Another account controlled by Dr. Saraki in GT bank ending in XXXXXXX3251 showed a total inflow of N8 billion and approximately 70% of the deposits as evidenced by the deposit slips was made one individual.
- On December 11, 2012 Dr. Saraki moved the sum of 2 billion from this account for the purchase of a property in Ikoyi
QUERY FOR BUHARI
Where did these large funds come from? What business investments or trade did Dr. Saraki do?
YOU CANNOT PREACH CHANGE AND CALL YOURSELF MR. INTERGRITY AND THEN ACCEPT PROCEEDS FROM CORRUPTION
The Nigeria Against Corrupt Politicians Movement