- The case was not dismissed; it was struck out.
- The case has not been heard at all but is still at pre-hearing stage.
- The striking out of the case was based on the non-availability of Form TF008 which mysteriously disappeared from the case file.
- The tribunal had earlier ruled on October 4 that Form TF008 was in fact filed by my lawyer.
- Surprisingly, the tribunal on Thursday, October 20, over-ruled itself on the ruling of October 4.
- We have gone on appeal and are confident that the God of justice will give us justice.
Akunyili clarifies tribunal verdict, confident of justice
Hey there! Exciting news - we've deactivated our website's comment provider to focus on more interactive channels! Join the conversation on our stories through Facebook, Twitter, and other social media pages, and let's chat, share, and connect in the best way possible!