2nd October, 2018
The Divisional Police Officer,
Katagum Local Government Divisional Office,
Azare, Katagum LGA
Letter Of Complaint In Respect Of Political Developments In Katagum Local Government Area
We the undersigned are aspirants to various positions in our great Party, All Progressives Congress, APC.
2. We write to formally draw your attention to the upcoming primary elections of our party scheduled for 3rd and 4th October, 2018.
3. We also wish to state that we are all witnesses to the charade that took place in Katagum LGA yesterday, 1st October, 2018 in the name of gubernatorial primary election.
4. We are also witnesses to the partisan role played by the Katagum Divisional Police Headquarters under your command.
5. We wish to remind you of the statement repeatedly made by His Excellency, Mohammed Abdullahi Abubakar Esq, the Executive Governor of Bauchi State that, he has no anointed aspirant among us. This message was also conveyed to us by the deputy governor, His Excellency, Arch. Audu Sule Katagum on behalf of his boss when we held a stakeholders meeting yesterday, 1st October, 2018 in at Azare Governor’s Lodge.
5. In the light of the above, WE WISH TO UNEQUIVOCALLY STATE THAT WE ARE LAW ABIDING CITIZENS of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
6. We wish to make it categorically clear that WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THE WAY YOU HAVE BECOME PARTISAN as we all witnessed on 1st October, 2018 during the gubernatorial primary election. The Nigeria Police Force is for all of us, and not some of us. We have utmost belief in the integrity of the Force, and we must collectively strive to preserve it.
7. We the people of Katagum are known across this country to be very peace loving and obedient to constituted authority. We are also cosmopolitan enough to know our rights and how to pursue them.
8. Finally, we wish to humbly urge you to be neutral henceforth. Your neutrality is a very important factor in recording a successful and hitch free conduct of the primary election exercise.
9. While wishing you well, and anticipating your nonpartisanship, please accept the assurances of our esteem regard.
. Alhaji Kabiru Baba
2. Alhaji Ghali Maaji Abdul Hamid
3. Hon. Ibrahim Adamu
4. Alhaji Umar Abdulkadir Sarki
5. Musa Azare
6. Hon. Adamu Waziri
7. Hon. Abdulmudallabi Aminu
8. Hon. Kabiru Alhaji
1. President, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria.
2. The National Chairman, All Progressives Congress.
3. The Executive Governor of Bauchi State
4. The Chairman, All Progressives Congress, Bauchi State Chapter.
5. The Inspector General of Police, IGP.
6. The Police Commissioner, Bauchi Command.
7. The Director, Department of State Security.
8. The Police Area Commander, Azare Area Command Office.
9. The Desk Officer, Deprqtment of State Security, DSS, Katagum LGA.
9. The Press